Well...I really have no excuse this time. I have spent much (most) of the summer in front of computer screens, as I have somehow found myself working my butt off.
For what? I'm not sure. Nonetheless, I have managed to not once update my blog. All of a sudden, it is the end of August and I wonder what I have been doing.
SWMBO thinks that I am a loser and would rather work than socialize. Then again, her opinion of me changed after I announced that we are going to go to Chicago in September. Now, her faith in the Captain and President-for-Life of Team Awesome is magically restored.
Aside from work, lots of stuff has been happening. I am expecting to write some posts on:
- Harper's Subversive Strategies (and why Canadian Historians will agree with me);
- The Green Shift- great Tax reform, poor environmental action plan;
- Why OLD (text)books should be digitized;
- Team Awesome's Emissary to Australia;
- Delusions of Fitness (WiiFit after three months);
- What I love about jogging;
- And, how to make a better Olympiad.
Updates are forthcoming. To my (one or two) readers, the long wait is near an end!